Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Vanishing Acts by Jodi Picoult #5

I love Jodi Picoult, I have read most of her books, and will probably read the ones I haven't already by the end of this year. I like her style of reading, how she typically brings the story from different characters point of view. It makes each of the characters more real for me, and helps me to understand them even when they do things that I don't agree with. Which is the case in just about every book of hers that I have ever read. I mostly like her books because they keep me thinking about the characters even after I have finished the book.

Vanishing Acts was as great as you can expect from Jodi Picoult. It involves a controversial issue and helps you to look at it from different points of view. I found myself feeling symphathetic toward the one person that I didn't expect. Which is again pretty typical.

I can't think of anything bad to say about the book. It kept my attention the whole time. I finished it in about a day and a half. I kept thinking about it in the days after I finished reading it.

Vanishing Acts gets 4 out of 5 stars.

Next up-Tales from the Crib by Risa Green

No comments:

Post a Comment