Friday, March 5, 2010

The Prodigal Daughter by Jeffrey Archer #2

Book #2 was The Prodigal Daughter by Jeffrey Archer. This book is based on Florentyna the daughter of Abel Rovnovsky from Jeffrey Archer's Kane and Abel. It isn't really a sequel, or a prequel, it is a different story about a character from the other book. I read Kane and Abel last year and loved it, if you have read Kane and Abel and read this one you will find a lot of the beginning part a little redundant.

The book starts when Florentyna is a young child and finishes when she is an older woman. It tells about all the ambitions she has and how she goes about trying to acheive each of her dreams. I like to book quite a bit. It took me a while to get through the first 50-100 pages or so since a lot of it was repetitive from Kane and Abel. Once I got to the "new" parts of the story it became a lot harder for me to put it down.

Overall, I liked it quite a bit. I give it 3 stars out of 5.

Next up-Sixty Seconds: One Moment Changes Everything by Phil Bolsta

No comments:

Post a Comment