Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fire by Kristin Cashore #20

Fire is a "companion" to Kristin Cashore's other book, Graceling, that I also read this year. It is not a sequel or prequel, it takes place in the same world, but a whole different part. There is one character that makes a crossover appearance and although he deeply impacts both stories he is not seen or heard of a whole lot, other than the very beginning of Fire. I would love to read a book based on this character though, it could be very interesting.

I loved Fire. I think I like Graceling a little more, but I would be interested to hear what people think if they have read Fire first and then Graceling if they felt different about which was their favorite. I like the main character in Fire more which is probably why I like the book more. I would definitely recommend either of these books if you are looking for a good read.

I give Fire 4 out of 5 stars.

Next up-The Maze Runner by James Dashner

No comments:

Post a Comment