Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Have a Little Faith by Mitch Albom #17

I have read 2 other Mitch Albom books and liked them so I knew that this would be a good one. I needed a short book that I knew I could finish in a day or two. The few books before this one were either longer or took me a while to finish and I just wanted a quick easy read. Have a Little Faith was a very interesting book. It is about a man who is asked by his childhood rabbi to give the eulogy at the rabbi's funeral. The rabbi is old, but not terminally ill or anything like that.

It was a good book, nothing that I found to be super special, but it was uplifting and a nice good read. Was it worth reading? Yes. Was it my favorite book ever? No. I wouldn't even say that it was my favorite Mitch Albom book (Five People you Meet in Heaven probably was though if you are wondering).

I give Have a Little Faith 3 out of 5 stars.

Next up-Gregor the Overlander by Suzanne Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment