Sunday, August 29, 2010

Winter's Awakening by Shelley Shepard Gray # 37

Winter's Awakening by Shelley Shepard Gray was recommended to me by someone, and now I can't remember who. (Sorry whoever it was, I really need to start writing down who recommended what book to me.) It is an Amish love story which is always intriguing to me because let's face it, the Amish are different than anyone I have ever met. And throw in a love story? What could be better?

The book was a pretty quick and easy read. It follows three main characters as they struggle with different things and shows how they cope with the struggles. It was good and worth reading, although I felt like the struggles they were dealing with could (and should) have been resolved in 100 pages or less and it took about 250 pages.

Winter's Awakening gets 3 out of 5 stars.

Next up-The Last Child by John Hart

No comments:

Post a Comment