Sunday, August 29, 2010

Three Wishes by Liane Moriarty #34

Three Wishes by Liane Moriarty was another random pick for me. I picked it up off of the shelf in the library. As I have mentioned earlier, I usually am really bad at doing this. Especially when my kids are with me (which they were) because I am trying to pick a book or two faster than they can take every book off of the shelf, which isn't long.

The "surprise" for me about Three Wishes is that it is written by an Australian author, and therefore takes place in Australia with Australian characters. They talk a little bit differently than Americans so it took a little getting used to some of their phrases.

The book is about triplets and the mess they make of their lives, and the relationships they have with each other. It was a good book. It was one of those light-hearted books that make for a good vacation book. Each of the sisters has a different problem in her life and some of them are heavier problems than others, but overall it has that light-hearted feel to it, if you know what I mean.

I liked Three Wishes, it was a good, easy, fun read. I had a harder time putting it down than I thought I would.

I give Three Wishes 4 out of 5 stars.

Next up- Perfect Match by Jodi Picoult

No comments:

Post a Comment