Sunday, August 29, 2010

Perfect Match by Jodi Picoult # 35

Perfect Match by Jodi Picoult was another true-to-form Jodi Picoult book. The topic(s) covered in this book are definitely heavy ones, and also controversial. It makes you put it down and think "Would I do the same thing if I was in that person's shoes?"

This book was a little more disturbing to me than some of her others. It has a lot of controversy in it and every time you think it has gotten as bad as it could something surprising happens and it gets worse.

I had a hard time putting it down though because I had to see how the train wreck was going to end. It ended differently than I thought it would, and that is probably a bad thing.

Overall it was an okay book, it made me think a lot and hope that I never find myself in a similar situation to the characters in the book.

Perfect Match gets 4 out of 5 stars.

Next up-Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment