Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Tenth Circle by Jodi Picoult #26!!!

Well, I finished The Tenth Circle (in less than 24 hours including breaks) and am now halfway to my goal! The Tenth Circle is a newer (2006) Jodi Picoult so I did enjoy it quite a bit. It did have some controversy in it although not to the extent that My Sister's Keeper or Handle with Care had. Jodi Picoult did not disappoint in this book.

Basically the story is about a young girl that is raped by someone she knows and how everyone must deal with the aftermath of what happened. Overall I liked it a lot. There were parts of it that I found myself wanting to skip but just as I would start to think that it would get back to the better parts.

The Tenth Circle gets 4 out of 5 stars.

Next up-The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte

No comments:

Post a Comment