Friday, October 22, 2010

Mrs. Mike by Benedict Freedman and Nancy Freedman-FAILED

So I failed to finish a book. This one does not count toward my goal of 52. I found this one in a pile of my mom's books, I think she read it for her book club. I got about 100 pages into it and could barely make myself pick it up to read it. My problem with it is that nothing was happening. There really wasn't any conflict going on. I decided one day to finish the chapter I was in the middle of and if nothing was happening I was done. I couldn't even read the whole rest of the chapter, I skimmed it and put it down.

I did like the very beginning of the book, probably the first 20-30 pages and then it kind of lost my interest.

Mrs. Mike gets 1 out of 5 stars.

Next up-The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg

No comments:

Post a Comment