Friday, October 22, 2010

The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg #47

The Lonely Hearts Club by Elizabeth Eulberg was just the book I needed. I have been struggling with reading lately. I think part of it is that I am getting so close to my goal that it makes it harder. I needed a light vacation type book. A vacation book is just one that is an easy read and fun, and this book was it! I read about it in a magazine and knew it would cure my slump.

The story is about a bunch of high school girls that decide to make a pact to not date boys anymore and they turn it into a club. It was entertaining and fun to read. It wasn't life changing or anything like that, but I liked it alot. There really wasn't anything to not like about it.

The Lonely Hearts Club gets 5 out of 5 stars.

Next up-Promise Me by Richard Paul Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment