Thursday, July 29, 2010

Circle of Grace by Penelope J. Stokes #30

Circle of Grace was a random choice for me. I took my kids to the library and wanted something for myself but didn't have my list of books that I want to read with me. So I did something I am usually not very successful at and just browsed the shelves until I found something I thought looked like it could possibly be good. Circle of Grace was the first one to stand out to me so I got it.

It is a story about 4 college roommates and the things they go through while going to college. It then goes on to follow the different paths each of their lives take and how it changes their friendship over the 30 years after graduating from college.

It was a good story and I really enjoyed reading it. It (again) wasn't the type of book that I couldn't put down, but I always enjoyed reading it and did not struggle to get through it at all. It was a pretty successful book for one that I just picked up off the shelf. I did think about the characters a little bit after I finished reading it, which is a positive sign.

Circle of Grace gets 4 out of 5 stars from me.

Next up-The Mother in Me Edited by Kathryn Lynard Soper

No comments:

Post a Comment