Thursday, June 24, 2010

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer #28

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer is a novella that Stephenie Meyer wrote based off of a character that appears for a short time in one of the Twilight books, Eclipse. This book goes through the beginning of her life as a vampire and through everything that happens to her in Eclipse. It is pretty short only 178 pages although each page is pretty short. I was able to read it in one day. You can find it in bookstores or you can read it for free on breetanner.com until midnight on July 5th.

I am a fan of Stephenie Meyer's and have liked everything that she has written, and this one was no exception. I found myself drawn to the characters and the story line just like in every other book she has written. I thought it would bug me that I knew what was going to happen in the end, but it didn't bug me very much at all.

It was a good book and a very quick and easy read. I would recommend it to anyone who is a fan of Stephenie Meyer's other works.

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner gets 5 out of 5 stars from me.

Next up-The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

No comments:

Post a Comment