Friday, May 20, 2011

Can you Keep a Secret by Sophie Kinsella

Can You Keep a Secret by Sophie Kinsella is another one that has been on my list for a while and I don't really know how it got there.  I loved this book.  It is one of those shallow books that has nothing intellectual to offer but you still like it anyway.  It sort of reminds me of Confessions of a Shopaholic.

This book had me laughing out loud more than once.  I was asked twice (by different family members) what I was laughing at.  I liked the main character who can be a little spastic at times, and the situations she gets herself into are quite entertaining.

If you are like those types of books at all you should read this one.  It does take place in London though, so the language differences do take a little bit to get used to.

Can you Keep a Secret gets 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment